Thursday, November 6, 2008

Non-descript Update

I haven't had much happen in the past few days. Obviously America's first black president but that has more of a historical significance to me than a personal significance. I honestly didn't like one candidate more than the other. I could've gone either way on the issue.

I'm feeling kinda crappy and have been for the past week or so. I'm going into the city this weekend with a few friends from work. Could be fun, should be. I recently discovered a kickass band thanks to thejoefrom1993. I like their whole album "Wall of people". The band is "Monty Are I". Their whole album is full of passion and every song is different in terms of its sound and sometimes even its genre. The guitar and drum work is amazing and the lyrics and vocals are just as good.

That's about all that's currently going on my life I guess. Oh, I just saw today that my youtube video has 59 views and a 5 star rating (with one rating). Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

I am one of the views! I enjoyed it you are a good singer. I put a video up there for fun and strangely it has gotten 100 views and two comments, which I never expected. Its fun to look at the "insight" feature to see where in the world all the viewers came from.

Have fun "in the city"--what city?

Steve

Crash said...

he insight feature is terribly addicting to look at (if you're even the slightest bit narcisistic/self-centered). I love looking at where the views come from.

Btw, I had a great time in NYC. I usually hate the city but it's what you make of it. I went with cool people and though the club was kinda shabby and got too packed for its tiny size, I enjoyed myself. I even "danced" (gyrating and moving to the beat 80% of the time and only semi-awkwardly)!

I'll elaborate more in a subsequent post