Sunday, November 9, 2008

Attention Whore

The title suggests anger at someone...not so. It's about me! I realized today that I was feeling particularly camera whorish, which is completely unlike me. I hate the way I turn out in pictures most of the time. Today, however, I was taking a shower and I got out and figured "why don't I take a few 'fresh out of the shower' pictures?", and so it began. No, there are no nudes :-P. I may post them sooner or later once I decide if it was a good idea or not. Figured I'd tell you about my incredibly random train of thought though. Again, this was completely unlike me.

2 comments:

Col said...

Hey Crash, I think you're really photogenic. And, it's nice to see a "real" picture of a person on a blog. You looked great in your video too!

Col

Planetx_123 said...

These are my real glasses col, I don't know what your talking about... :-)