Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Night on the Town

I went into the city last night with some friends from work. We had fun. I don't dance but I managed to not look like a complete fool so I guess that's good. I ended up being the designated driver. I had the least to drink. I have NO idea how to navigate the city. The city confuses the hell out of me. Luckily we had a GPS system built into the car (which I had to learn how to use on the fly since it wasn't my car). I was going to drive them all home but Mike seemed to be feeling a lot better by the time we got back into NJ. He said he'd take it from there so we got my car and I headed home.

Mike is a very quiet, reserved guy. The man can dance! I'm beyond horrible. I enjoyed myself even though clubs aren't my thing. He must've thought I wasn't having fun because I wasn't moving much at first but, sadly enough, that's just the way I am. He wants to go out next weekend too but I don't think I'm up for it. Maybe in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Aek said...

Haha, that's how I feel I am at dancing. I feel like I suck, but my friends say I'm not too bad. I'm not sure if they're telling the truth or not, but hey, alcohol draws the truth so it's probably that right? :P

I also don't like clubs much, but I can find a way to have fun.

Col said...

I can dance, but only when I'm on my own :) I get paranoid in clubs!