Monday, February 9, 2009

Interview

It seems the phone interview went well enough to get me a personal interview on Wednesday. Let's see what happens then. I need to get a haircut on Wednesday before the interview...my hair is totally getting out of control and I can't show up like this. The scary part is that he didn't like one of my answers to his questions on Friday. It seems he's a fan of HTML Tables for layout and positioning. I don't have a problem with tables when they're being used for data, but using them for positioning is a rookie thing to do. That being said, if I get the job I won't walk in there and start tearing tables apart and replacing them, I'll work within my established parameters and get the job done.

Enough work talk. I woke up this morning and wasn't in as much pain as I expected to be. If it didn't cost so much money I'd go skiing next weekend again. Oh well, sometime soon I'll go again, just not yet.

Wish me luck on Wednesday. Let's hope I can wow them!