Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Time in a While

Today I accepted the contract job offer. I really hope I get the other job though. In any case, that's not what I wanted to post about. For the first time in a while I actually worked my ass off. I not only fixed a few important bugs on a site that a high profile client wanted fixed tonight but I also finished my redesign of the Baby Phat site.

Keep your eyes peeled. The site will change from black/purple to white/gold/red at some point tomorrow. It actually came out quite good if you ask me. Very close to the designs given to me and I cleaned up a LOT of the code. It was terrible. I'm not saying it's perfect now because I didn't have enough time to do a complete overhaul but it's far better than it was before. I worked from 9am to 10pm tonight. Hell of a day but I got a bunch done.

I also gave my letter of resignation today. I'm free!

No comments: