Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snowboarding/Skiing

I was invited to go snowboarding on Sunday. I don't think I will because the package includes a limited lift ticket so I'll not only be limited to the bunny slopes but falling flat on my ass most of the day anyway cuz I've never snowboarded before. Skiing, on the other hand, I've done before. Since I've been poked and prodded into going I figure I'll at least do that so I can actually have fun.

My boss went to a sale last night right by work and I asked her to pick me up a pair of snow pants. I had already made plans, otherwise I would've gone myself. The guy from work that got all of us together to go is lending me a jacket to wear so I should be set as long as I wear enough layers. This should be fun. It's been a while since I've gone skiing.

Also, for those of you wondering, the phone interview went quite well I think. It seems he didn't like my answer to one of his questions though. It seems he's a tables guy and as far as I'm concerned tables have no place on a web page except for tabular data. Oh well, I got all the JavaScript, PHP, and MySQL questions right so that should count for something.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Have fun!! ^_^

I hope the results of your phone interview are quite favorable. :P