Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I guess I clean up well


I got a haircut this morning and then headed off to my interview. I bought new windshield wipers on my way back home and had lunch at a place I had wanted to go to for years but they closed too early for me to we get there on time. Apparently my aunt has some tickets to "Guys and Dolls" on Broadway tonight. I didn't want to go but if I don't then they'll go to waste so I'm going tonight.

The interview went very well. They seem to want me there and gave me a tour of the place and introduced me to some of the staff. I got a call from another recruiter this morning offering me another job. It's further away but it's full time, not contract. We'll see what he gets back to me with.

I'll leave you with a pic of me all spiffy for my interview.

3 comments:

Aek said...

Hurray on everything!! ^_^

Col said...

Well done, and enjoy the show!

Crash said...

Thanks, I enjoyed it very much. It was an amazing play even though I didn't want to watch it. It was very funny. I got home around 1am after going out for sushi afterwards. I had a blast.