Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Few Days Off

I've been working from home for the past few days. I was getting new tires put on and they were delivered late in the day yesterday so my mechanic said he'd do it today instead. I say I worked from home but that's a huge lie. I logged on to the work VPN and then did a whole lot of nothing. It was well deserved though. The company is completely screwed now though because one of the marketing guys that handles all of our advertising through affiliates and cost-per-click stuff quit today. I somehow doubt they'll get anyone up to speed on everything he used to do soon enough. Oh well, shit happens. Like I said, nobody wants to be there.

Luckily I've been getting a few calls, nothing terribly promising though. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Wow, sounds like your current company is really falling apart. o.O

Good luck on the search! :D