Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Email is back

Thanks to google's gmail and support of other domains besides gmail.com I have mail again and it's IMAP just like I had it set up before.  I'm cancelling the dead server (it's officially FUBAR.  It never booted back up after I rebooted it.) tomorrow and that'll be one less expense per month.  I just need to make sure I'm not missing anything.  DNS was transfered over to one of my other servers so that's taken care of.  Luckily I have backups of all the websites I had on pulsar (the dead server) because I had to transfer them when epicenter got hacked.  Time to set them up again.  I may do that tomorrow.

I'm sorry if I bitch and moan on my blog a lot.  I'm quite a reserved person and, honestly, this is my only outlet.  I don't like opening up to people.  It's only been trouble in the past.  I'll try to post some more mundane stuff to water down the bitching.

1 comment:

Col said...

You can bitch and moan as much as you like. As you say, it's your only outlet... so just go for it whenever you feel the need.