Saturday, January 3, 2009

What We Take for Granted (Continued)

Alright, so I know I JUST posted a blog but the story gets better.  I need to start taking advantage of these situations NOW btw.

My brother came up from Florida with his family (he's about 20 years older than I am).  He asked me to sell him my car if I ever felt the need since his son would be needing his first car soon and my brother has a a BMW 528i and loves it so he figured why not give his son my car.  It's a 2002 325Ci and it's in good condition and under 100K miles.  I still owe half the car which is actually more than it's worth right now.  I figure I'll just give it to him and let him take over the payments.

I mentioned this to my mom and she was all for it.  She said she'd cosign for me to get the M3 I've been wanting.

No comments: