Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One Step Closer to My M3

I've been out looking at cars the past 2 weeks and I found the one I want. The car is a 2004 BMW M3. 6 speed manual, all the options except navi and parking sensors, completely stock, Titanium Silver, 62,000 miles. The car is in GREAT condition and I test drove it...I should've taken a change of clothes because I had FAR too much fun driving it.

My aunt got the loan for the car, she has far better credit than I do, and she got approved tonight but I'll be paying the monthly dues for the loan. If all goes well I should be able to register the car sometime next week and I'll be driving my M3! It's been so mentally draining to go car shopping on such short notice. My rental runs out on the 21st. I could always call my insurance company and try to extend it though.

On an unrelated note, a recruiter called me last week and I'll be going on an interview tomorrow morning. The position pays $40/hr which is quite a bit more than I'm making right now. The other good part is that the position is a stone's throw from where I was planning on moving. We'll see how it all works out. I have to do some homework on the company, see what they're about and formulate some questions for the interview. Hopefully I'll impress.

I'll need to fill you guys in on the family situation. Maybe I'll write about that tomorrow when I tell you about the interview. Hopefully I won't forget to post.

1 comment:

Aek said...

Woah, sounds like good things coming your way. Good luck with the care and good luck with the interview/prospective job!! ^_^