Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A nice surprise

I woke up this morning to realize I already had somebody not only read my first blog but also take the time to post a comment. I wasn't expecting anybody to have read it yet since I only created it last night around midnight.

I plan on eventually writing real blogs but for now I'll be blogging about blogging. I'll bring in parts of my day so it's not terribly boring. I also don't plan on blogging every day or that'll be boring. I'll blog every few days or if something eventful happens. In the meantime, check out Joe's vlog and blog and Josh's blog - both far better than mine.

On a sidenote, I've been working on some flash at work. I'm not sure I can legally tell you exactly what it is but I can tell you it's for Playboy's apparel site and it's my first major flash project. I coded it in ActionScript 3 and it's pretty damn cool. I'll link to it when it's complete. That should be in 1-2 weeks.

No comments: