Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to basics

I thought I had left the blogging life behind. I guess I thought wrong.  I was never terribly good at blogging but always wanted to express myself.  I find myself to be far more eloquent in writing than I tend to be verbally.  Perhaps it's the fact that I have time to compose my thoughts - though most of my writing is stream of consciousness anyway.

I've recently been intrigued by the idea of vlogging and I'm not terribly sure I'd be any better at it that than I am at blogging but, as I said before, it intrigued me. Maybe it's already past its prime, too popular, too mainstream. Who knows. Maybe I'll work up to it regardless of its social status in the public eye.

For now, I'll settle for blogging and attempting to make my life a bit more interesting so others may want to read about it. Come back soon and see how it turns out.

2 comments:

Planetx_123 said...

Wow- another fellow early 20's (I just turned 25 in August, and don't really want to say mid-twenties yet) developer, who follows Joe's blog and Josh's blog. What a coincidence!? I'm not entirely sure why I am leaving you a comment, but your response to Joe's post really reminded me of myself. That's what this new-fangled internet thing is for right, social interaction...

Steve

Crash said...

Well, what are the odds? Also I definitely didn't expect to have any readers yet. Glad you stopped by :-)

Shoot me an email if you want to talk web dev or anything else.