Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back to Reality

The vacation is over. It was absolutely beautiful in Cozumel. Quite honestly, though, I'm glad to be back home. I missed my bed and although I love my uncle and like spending time with the family, I'm not good with people for long periods of time. I'm more of the loner type. They started to get on my nerves, especially the last day.

I hate deviating from a plan, especially a plan that I've had in my head. When it was 9:15 and we had yet to leave the hotel room and our flight left at 12:30, I began to get a little ticked. I ended up returning the beach towels myself, throwing the luggage out the hotel room door and loading up the car (with a little help from my little cousin who saw I was pissed and helped out). I can honestly say that I pretty much single-handedly got us out out of the hotel.

I don't like airports. It's not that I don't like flying, I just don't like that some random people with microphones and maybe a badge control my timetable and whether I get on the plane or not. I like to be in control of the situation, I don't like the unknown. For that reason, flying is stressful for me.

In any case, I'm back and I had a package waiting for me. I had ordered my iPhone 3GS before I left. I've been playing with it for the past few days, setting everything up the way I want it. Lukily the iPhone dev team released redsn0w today because purplera1n was getting annoying. I had to restore my phone a few times yesterday due to glitches and stuff.

Sorry I didn't post as soon as I got back. If you want to know what's going on and I haven't posted here just follow me on Twitter. I usually update that every few hours. My username on Twitter is crashspeeder.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show you guys of Cozumel as I didn't take a camera, however my uncle's wife did so as soon as I get those I'll post some. Later!


-- Crash


1 comment:

Aek said...

Damn, I was just going to ask about the pics but you don't have any. :-/

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! It sounded like you really needed one.