Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GTFO

I feel like killing my cousin. She came as a whim and she's not helping with anything. She's more a pain in the collective ass of the family than any help. Her daughter is absolutely adorable but does whatever she wants because she's 2. On top of that she's pregnant so she wants things done for her. This isn't the time or place to be coddling her ass. Help or GTFO. She had the balls to suggest her daughter stay here with my aunt (my cousin's mom) while my cousin flies back to Virginia. Like we need a senior citizen AND a toddler to take care of.

Rarely does she wash her dishes and that of her child. I have no problem washing everyone's dishes if we all just shared a meal but don't trickle dishes into the sink and expect somebody else to take care of your shit. Don't expect people to get shit for you because you're carrying your daughter. Put her down and get what you need. You're not handicapped.

She doesn't think of anybody else but herself and I can normally deal with it because I know she's selfish but apparently I can't put up with her for this long a stretch anymore like when we were kids or maybe it's that she has a child she should be taking care of and isn't and that's what's bothering me. All I know is I'm dangerously close to telling her off by week's end.

1 comment:

Aek said...

I hate it when someone doesn't pull his/her own weight when everyone else is working their ass off. >.<

Maybe one of your aunts will tell her off for you. :P