Thursday, August 20, 2009

When it rains, it pours

And jobs are no exception. I probably failed to post that I got a job. I had been chasing this job since February and finally got it last Monday. Well, a friend of mine called me just a few days later (that Wednesday, I think) and said his company was looking to fill a position for a PHP developer. The company in the city so the compensation would be greater.

I went to interview for the position on Tuesday and so far all signs are good. It seems I nailed all the technical questions he asked me and we struck up a conversation as the interview ended, which can't hurt. My friend and the gentleman that interviewed me seem to have a meeting to discuss it further today. I'm crossing my fingers to hope I get a job that pays a substantial amount more than I make now!

Wish me luck :-)


-Crash

1 comment:

Aek said...

Wow, just jumping from one job to the next, lol.

Best of luck with getting this (even better) job!! :D