Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shitting Bricks

Hey, all. I just picked up the title to my car yesterday! I'm so happy that I'll finally get to drive my car. I'll register the car this Saturday which means that's when I'll pick up the car from the seller's house. I've already made the first payment on the loan so it's really about time that I got to drive the car. To be honest, I'm glad I didn't have the car yet. Considering this huge snow hurricane the northeast got this past week, I would've killed myself had I been driving the car and crashed it or something happened at all.

Anyway, that's now the reason I'm shitting bricks. I've been absolutely obsessed with my budget as of late. I'm constantly checking my bank account and modifying my budget to make sure I'll stay within the lines. I'm bent on moving out, though I had to push it back to August. I'm trying my hardest to, both, get out of debt as quickly as possible, and save up as much as is necessary to move out. So far I'm looking good in terms of my budget. I actually saved money this month over what I projected. Let's hope the other months are just as good, if not better.

7 comments:

Aek said...

Hurray on getting the car!! :-D

As for the budget, just live as frugally as possible and turn off the lights when you're not in a room. Use energy-saving bulbs. Turn the heat down a bit. And such small things actually do add up.

Even so, splurging once in a while isn't a bad thing.

Seth said...

Finally!! *Beep beep* :)

aujourd'hui said...

congrats ;)

entrar yahoo said...

Some really nice stuff on this website , I enjoy it.

juegos de Mario Bros said...

You made some respectable points there. I seemed on the web for the difficulty and found most people will go along with with your website.

Unknown said...

Keep up the excellent job mate. This web blog publish shows how well you comprehend and know this field of study.
SEO Software

Anonymous said...

台湾免费视讯 , 日本视讯聊天室 , 免费视频裸聊 , 免费成人视频在线 , 免费视频成人 , 在线视频 , 24小时裸聊视频免费 , 视频表演裸聊 , 裸聊全免费的qq , 裸聊的qq群